You may try the IP Problem Finder on our test server for one day. We have preloaded
many traces showing various problems. To register for a trial
or for more information, please fill out the following information and we will contact you.
The pricing for the IP Problem Finder is:
- $200 for one trace of up to 100,000 packets for use for 4 hours.
- For enterprise licensing, please contact us at email@example.com.
Here are some of the sample traces that you can view in the trial.
Base TCP, UDP, ICMP Traces
- TN3270 connection - start to finish
- TN3270 connection - view data as screens
- TCP - application not available (SYN/RST)
- TCP - FTP Out of Order and Retransmits
- UDP - SNMP Get Bulk - Good Transmission
- UDP - SNMP Get Bulk - Header Error
- UDP - Fragmentation and Reassembly
- ICMP - many types
- ICMP - Time To Live Expired
- SSL - SSL connection rejected by z/OS
- SSL - Good SSL connection - unneeded reset at end
- SSL - Bad Handshake - DB2 Configuration Wrong
- SSL - DB2 Packet and data trace
- SSL - FTP Packet and data trace
- SSL - TN3270 Packet and data trace
- SSL - Good and Bad Handshakes
- IPV6 - Good FTP
- IPV6 - Teredo Tunnel Traffic
- IPV6 - Tunnel Broker Traffic
- IPV6 - 6 to 4 Tunnel Traffic
- IPV6 - Link Local MultiCast Name Resolution
- IPV6 - DNS - Unicast and MultiCast
- IPV6 - Access Dual Stack Websites
- IPV6 - DNS to Anycast F-Root Internet Server