DidItConnect is a z/OS mainframe and PC client application which provides proactive monitoring, in particular for SSL connections. DidItConnect can help you answer the following:
- Are TCP connections (DB2, FTP, Telnet,etc) failing at logon? Do you know why?
- Are your SSL connections taking longer and longer to complete?
- Do you want First Failure Capture for your TCP connection failures?
DidItConnect analyzes the critical packets at the start of a connection to warn of
failures. Get alerts before your customers call.
For a sample report and graph of SSL Timing, please view below:
Sample reports include:
- Show Analysis of Good TCP Connection Open Timing
- Show Good TCP Connection Opens
- Show SSL and TCP Connection Time Analysis
- Show Failed TCP Connection Opens
- Graph TCP Connection Open and Reset
- Graph TCP Connection Open Time
- Graph SSL Handshake Time
- Show Good Handshake Timings
- Show SSL Connection Starts
- Show SSL Certificates
For a free, no obligation 60-day trial of any of our products,
please complete our Trial Agreement.
You may email the completed Trial Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 657-888-0245.
Inside Products, a privately held company, has key partners with whom they work to develop and market products.
The core engineering staff includes developers who have sucessfully architected and developed products which are sold worldwide.
Some of the products they have developed are considered the industry standard. Backing
these developers are other highly talented engineers, support staff, consultants and